1% of the population will run 

a marathon in their lifetime; 

it's their obligation to talk about it

so the remaining 99% will know what 

they are missing.
eBib text : 1% of the population will run a marathon in their lifetime; it's their obligation to talk about it so the remaining 99% will know what they are missing.
Email
Link/Embed
From:
To:
Message:
 

New Featured eBibs

THIS TOO SHALL PASS. 

It mig...
Taking off a sweaty sports...
Just changed my Facebook name...
When the candles cost more tha...
Happy Father's Day to someone...
I stand by and listen to your...
That moment after a run where...
Result Pages:  1  2  3  4  5 ...   >>