1% of the population will run a marathon in their lifetime; it's their obligation to talk about it so the remaining 99% will know what they are missing.
Marathoner... this one is for you!
Crafted in absurdly soft French Terry, this signature mid-weight layer is a hybrid designed to bring you the best of all worlds. Unbelievably comfortable, yet refined and bold, it’s ideal for everyday wear without being boring. Better than a sweatshirt, but just as comfortable, the French Terry MARATHONER Hoodie is bound to turn heads whether you're wrapping up an epic session on the track or cruising Main Street.
Unisex Sizing; women should order one (1) size down for a slimmer fit.