The Ultimate: eco performance unisex shirt, visor and Tokyo 2020 bumber sticker. Dedicated to the dedicated.
#GOLD2020 –JOIN THE "GAMES"
Inspired by the summer games in Rio, we created the Gold Challenge Series. We wanted for each and every participant to experience what winning Gold means. We completely transformed our running community.
#GOLD2020 If not you, who? If not now, when?
- SET YOUR GOAL –500, 1000, 1500, 2000 MILES
- SET A FINISH TIME: MID-SUMMER OR END OF YEAR
- JOIN THE "GAMES" BRONZE 5K OR SILVER 10K VIRTUAL RUNS BETWEEN JULY 24 AND AUGUST 9
The "Games" are made to nurture hope and dreams in runners of all ages and abilities –they are made to inspire.
To log your miles on ILTR platform please CLICK HERE (invite to join our private #GOLD2020 facebook group is in your email receipt, at the bottom)
ONE DAY, OR DAY ONE? JOIN NOW!
Both the medal and the ribbon are to the same size (and feel!) as the medals won by the gold medalists in Tokyo this summer.
These Gold 2020 medals are 85mm in diameter, measuring 7.7mm at their thinnest part and 12.1mm at their thickest, featuring the Greek goddess of victory Nike in front of the Panatheniac stadium.
Unisex Eco Permormance shirt:
- 4.3 oz., 30% recycled cotton, 30% cotton & 40% rpet polyester
- Slightly heathered
- Fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage
- 97% polyester, 3% spandex
- Front panel taping